Our extensive experience in the implementation of good practices of Food Hygiene and Food Safety Management Systems in the areas of catering and hospitality has shown that deficiencies in infrastructure and equipment expenditures can create post opening costs that could have been avoided if the kitchen facilities and support areas have been designed based on HACCP principles.
We offer technical assistance in the design and layout of projects regarding the installation of Food & Beverage areas based on local and international standards and other prerequisites for the implementation of food safety procedures based on HACCP principles in accordance with Regulation (EC) 852 - April 29 2004 and other legislation in force. This assistance covers the following aspects;
1. Opinion on the layout and design of kitchens, eating spaces and their service areas.
2. Revision of the previously discussed changes and any recommended adjustments.
3. Opinion on the listing and positioning of the equipment to be installed.
4. Monitoring and final check before the opening of the premises.
5. Monitoring and consultancy regarding the licensing required for the operation of facilities provided.